SCC Drainage Inspection Works – Church Road / Lower Road from 7th January
Surrey County Council have advised of drainage inspection works commencing 7th January on Church Road and Lower Road. This is result of the BRA Petition to SCC and Flood Forum for an investigation and a resolution for flooding of roads meeting at the junction of the Squareabout. Note: These works are the investigation stage and will determine what the resolution might be.
Surrey County Council Notice:
- Start date: 7th January for approximately 7 weeks
- Working hours: 9:30am to 3:30 pm – Monday to Friday
- Church Road works expected to take four weeks and Lower Road three weeks.
- Church Road and Lower Road will remain open with temporary traffic lights in place for approximately seven weeks whilst we carry out our drainage inspection works.
- Parking bays will be suspended along Church Road
For the full SCC briefing please click on the image below.