You will have received through your door a document from on Heathrow airspace and future operations. It was delivered by the Royal Mail along with other flyers from pizza takeaways and home improvements and suchlike and you may have accidentally discarded it. If so, here is a copy of the flyer. Click on the image below for the complete leaflet with dates and locations where Heathrow are holding consultation events.
Information from Surrey County Council
Start date: 7th January 2019 for approximately five weeks
24 Hour road closure – Chapel Lane Traffic Lights – Dorking Road
These works are for the installation of a new drainage system to help reduce flooding on Dorking Road, Bookham.
Chapel Lane will be closed at the junction with Polesden Road and there will be no through access for the duration of these drainage improvement works.
Chapel Lane will be open from the junction with Ranmore Common Road up to where we are working for residents and businesses.
Dorking road will have traffic lights during the work at the junction with Chapel Road.
Click on the image below for the full briefing:
Surrey County Council have advised of drainage inspection works commencing 7th January on Church Road and Lower Road. This is result of the BRA Petition to SCC and Flood Forum for an investigation and a resolution for flooding of roads meeting at the junction of the Squareabout. Note: These works are the investigation stage and will determine what the resolution might be.
Surrey County Council Notice:
- Start date: 7th January for approximately 7 weeks
- Working hours: 9:30am to 3:30 pm – Monday to Friday
- Church Road works expected to take four weeks and Lower Road three weeks.
- Church Road and Lower Road will remain open with temporary traffic lights in place for approximately seven weeks whilst we carry out our drainage inspection works.
- Parking bays will be suspended along Church Road
For the full SCC briefing please click on the image below.