To All BRA Members:
This is the formal notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held at the Old Barn Hall, Church Road, Bookham on Thursday 17th May 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
1. Welcome, Introduction and Apologies
2. Minutes of the 90th Annual General Meeting 2017
2.2 Matters Arising
3. Chairman’s Report: Report on the activities of the Association during 2017
4. Treasurer’s Report: To receive the Accounts for the Financial Year ending December 2017
5. Election of Directors
5.1 To note any resignations from the Board
5.2 To re-elect Andrew Freeman and Chris Pullan who retire by rotation under Article 55 and who offer themselves for re-election.
5.3 To elect new Directors
6. Election of Officers of the Company
6.1 Election of Chairman
6.2 Election of Vice Chairman
6.3 Election of Treasurer
7.Appointment of Independent Examiner for 2018
8. Determination of Membership Subscription
9. Any Other Business
- Karen Brimacombe – Chief Executive, Mole Valley District Council
- Daniel Elkeles – Chief Executive of St Helier and Epsom Hospital Trust
- David Munro – Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey
Our guests will be making short presentations followed by an open forum where you will be able to ask questions.
Bookham Councillors and BRA Committee members will also be in attendance and following the AGM there will be an opportunity for informal discussion. Drinks and nibbles will be served.
Those attending who are not members may join at the door. Subscription is £3 per annum.
Please note that there will be wine and soft drinks available after the guest speaker.